Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 3, 2012

One of a Kind Class for a One of a Kind Kid!

Hi All
Friday I had the pleasure of teaching a custom booking; Tegan's Birthday party! Tegan is an awesome, crafty girl who has her own sense of style! She requested a Mixed Media Class....which I was MORE then happy to design!  Each girl went home with a custom made Mixed Media book, 3 Claudine Hellmuth paints and a paint brush.  In the class I taught them how to mix CH paints to make different colors, and how not to be afraid to play and experiment with anything in THEIR book! They went home with 2 pages done in the books, and lots more to decorate and make it their own! They played with Dylusions stamps, Gelly Roll pens and Stencils. Every girls' page was unique and amazing and I was soo lucky to teach such a great group of kids!
If you would like me to design a class for your child's next birthday party, please call the shop (780)458-2422 during store hours and ask for Dawn,  or email me at theinkedstamper@gmail.com, or FB me on the store page HERE.  Prices will vary depending on the project and number of kids.
Thanks
Photobucket

No comments: