Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Peek-a-boo Window Card


Hi All
Are you all done your Christmas Cards yet? If not this is a nice easy one for you to create. If you're like me, you get bored making a whole bunch of the same card.  With this design I'm not changing the layout, just the stamp. So it's stopping my "boredom" from kicking in!  It's a nice simply card to make too. I colored my inside images with my ProMarkers...(I'm proud of me, I'm getting better!) 
From L-R Stamp brands: Heartfelt Creations, Inkadinkado, and Lawn Fawn (the owl is still in stock and only $4.50!)
Steps:
1: Use a Circle punch and punch out a circle on your card front.
2: Close your card, and with a pencil, lightly trace around your circle on inside of your card.
3: Stamp your image in the center of your penciled circle. Color with your Alcohol Markers
4:And for the card front, I cut a pretty icy turquoise cardstock 1/4" inch small then my card base and ran it though the big shot with my Tim Holtz Snowflake Texture fade; then I used my Starlight-Silver Brilliance pigment ink pad and rubbed it over the raised snowflakes, and added a tiny pearl to the centers of the snowflakes.  Lay it on top of your base and line your punch up to punch your window out. Pop dot ontop of your base. Finish it off with some embellishments.  I painted up some Studio Calico Wood Veneer Snowflakes with Silver Adirondack, and used some American Crafts Ribbon to finish the cards off. 

FYI: Pop into the shop to get some FABULOUS Deals! Spend $35 and receive a FREE COPY of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine! PLUS The COUPON DEAL is still on! Purchase $50 of regular priced products and receive a $20 OFF Coupon!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments: