Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Year, New Style!

Hi All!
Well I know there has been lots of rumours floating around that I am closing, but they are FALSE! I'm not going any where.  I've had a very hard couple of months healing after my Dad's passing, and although I don't think I'll ever heal completely, I am in a much better place now.
I wanted to reflect how I was feeling in my shop, as it is such a huge personal extension of myself....so what better way to do that then renovating!  Please come down and check out the new space, my husband, kids, and myself have worked VERY VERY hard to make the store even better! It's brighter in here, more crop and class space, and even more wall space for products! I've added loads of new lines too!
My goal for this year is to have a wider variety of classes up for you as well.  Not only will you learn amazing new techniques to keep your crafting up to date with a fresh new look, you will also be supporting local ladies and my local small business.
With all the big box chains opening up, I personally find it very important to shop local and at small independent business.  Why not make a date with your friends and do a Local Small Business Support day.....St Albert has some amazing small business and restaurants where you will not only receive amazing customer service, you will also be purchasing items that are not shipped in by the 1000's...more like the 5-10's....you get to be more of an individual!!!!
Anyhoo....that's what I've been up too! Enjoy the pictures and hope to see you soon! Please join my Facebook Store Page HERE to get all the lasted up to date info on the shops ins and outs.

FYI If you're a designer looking for a place to teach, please email me your samples or pop in to see me! theinkedstamper@gmail.com









Photobucket

No comments: