Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 5, 2013

My first demo video

Hi Everyone
Well I've been posting a lot of tags on facebook that I"ve made with the Tim Holtz Distress Paints.  Just like all his other products, I LOVE these too! They are amazing! Please feel free to pop into the shop one day and ask me how for a free demo...I LOVE any chance to play!  I also made a quick 3 min youtube video showing you how to use them in a Dylusions Art Journal. I picked a softer colour pallet then the tags I've been demoing and I was very happy how it turned out.  I'm hoping to finish the page off this weekend and post the final result under the video.
For some reason I can't post the video on here..it just won't pull it up, so here is the link to it: just click
http://youtu.be/0IailNnr1VU
Photobucket

1 comment:

wintam said...

Just found your blog - and I love your style! I also loved this tutorial, so BIG thanks!