Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Prima+Heartfelt Creations = LOVE



Hi All
As you know, this past Saturday, Heartfelt Creation's Emma Lou taught a beautiful class at my store. While during her class (which I took), I had this project in my head and KNEW I had to make it asap before I forgot! So I took the Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia (HCPC 3557) and matching Die  Sun Kissed Fleur (HCD 734) home to play! FYI this die matches 3 other flower stamp set, and they are all 1 piece!!! Not a whole bunch of little stamps and dies to match up...1 background stamp and 1 die! LOVE THAT!

What I did
1. Stamped my Olive Prima Stamp on Prima Ledger paper and cut out: stamped her dress on Lawn Fawn Christmas paper and cut out.  Colored her with Promarkers and Tim Holtz Picket Fence Marker (her tights, hard to see in photo) I stamped her toque from Dylusions Christmas Accessories on glimmery Card stock and colored with Gelly Roll
2. Trace my back piece from my Olive stamp on to the other side of the Lawn Fawn Paper to make a large tag. (I sold my Prima Tag book to a desperate lady at the Canadian Carinval who was demoing and ran out, other wise I would of traced that)
3. I stamped my Herald Angels Background (HCPC 3427) with embossing ink and brushed on Pearl: perfect pearls
4. I stamped my Poinsettia onto red card stock and thin silver glitter card stock; die cut them out; flipped them over and petal rolled each of them (pop in to ask how). Then I layered them up and used a Black Glaze pen to put dots in center.
5. I used Prima Tin Can Fluid chalk in to edge around the girl, flowers, and tag.
6. Added some cute tags and assembled
7. I added snow details with my Snow Marker! This thing is awesome! You just put down your white liquid from the pen where you want poofy snow, and heat tool it and it poofs up!  

All supplies available in the shop...snow markers are on the way now!



Check The Inked Stamper out on Instagram! Follow me so I can Follow you to see what you make!!
http://instagram.com/p/enMGE3JylW/
Photobucket

No comments: