Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 23, 2013

Thank YOU Heartfelt Creation!

Hi All!
I wanted to send out a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to HEARTFELT CREATION's Emma Lou and Rich for coming out to teach a fabulous class at my humble little store! The projects were fabulous and PACKED full of technique. Emma Lou and her wonderful husband, we're gracious and so sweet.
I've got a lot of their gorgeous stamp and exclusive dies in shop right now! I've brought some home and am playing now! I'll post pictures hopefully tomorrow! I am in LOVE with the SUN KISSED Fleur collection! It's one big die, and the stamps are one big stamp with multiple flowers/leaves. So you stamp ONCE and die cut ONCE! 
This is the Die cut! ONE cut, EASY to line up with the stamps! I LOVE that it's an all season die! It cuts out the Christmas Poinsettia's!!!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

jennyplace2 said...

Such a beautiful card. I was very lucky to get in to one of the Christmas Cards classes taught by them and must say I love there products.