Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Bo Bunny and Sweet Juliet Snowflake

Hi All
I'm really happy how this layout I made turned out, I think it's so pretty, which is not my normal style.  I used the Bo Bunny Wonderland Winter paper collection (which I love) and a few gorgeous dies from Heartfelt Creation; Sweet Juliet and the Decorative Blossom Corner for the flourish on the top right.  The Sweet Juliet Die is what I used to make that AMAZING snowflake! All you need is a pretty brad, and you just fold the flower back on itself! EASY and Pretty.  You can also make it look like a gorgeous flower by folding all layers back.  The brad I used is the new Karen Fosters Sparkles! Again, LOVE these! I'm on my second pack! I have them in a few color choices in the shop!





Photobucket

No comments: