Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 22, 2013

Lawn Fawn Cuteness!

Hi All! 
Sorry, been neglecting the blog again! I know the weather has change for the worst and winter has officially made it's presents known, but the roads have been cleared and sanded, I hope you'll make the trip out to visit the shop! It's packed FULL with WINTER and CHRISTMAS goodies for you to create away to your hearts content.  What a better way to spend your snowy weekend then stocking up on NEW goodies and scrapping the weekend away?  There is a $5 CROP on tonight at the SHOP, call to register!!! Coffee and Cupcakes will await your arrival.

I wanted to share a couple lovely Facebook messages I've received this week from new customers; first one was forwarded from  the organizers of The Swag Bag here in St Albert:

"Just wanted to thank you for doing this - I love it. I am making a point to contact vendors on the list I got. So far I have been to the Ink Stamper twice and spent more than I can tell you! Also bought 2 pedicures for Christmas gifts from Heaven Essence...Seriously, The Inked Stamper is going to be my favorite little stop-in place! I would love to take a mixed media class. Thanks for adding my name to the draw."

"Regarding the Sizzix magnetic platform: I bought mine in the US just before I moved to Canada. Just wanted you to know, you are only charging $5 more than the US price in most stores. From the perspective of a new arrival to Canada from the US, you are offering 
people a wonderful deal!"

It makes my heart warm that people take the time to send positive feedback over. THANK you so much!


Photobucket

No comments: