Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 16, 2014

My Gratitude...and what's up in the shop!

The Inked Stamper
Scrapbook and Mixed Media Boutique
9420 McKenney Ave, St Albert, AB
(780) 458-2422

Hi All!
I can't believe how quickly time has been flying! I've been working so hard this year with all the new improvements I've been making to the shop! As I'm sure you are aware, we have moved locations to serve you better now! The new space is MUCH larger and includes a gorgeous boutique store front, followed by a VERY large workshop space behind it! If you haven't had a chance to pop down yet, please do so, we'd love to see you!
I've also been very busy working on bringing in lots of BIG TALENT! Yup, big name designers are line up all the ways to 2015! Here is just the 2014 line up!
 May 23 Limor Webber ( 1 spot left)
June 17,18,19 Dina Wakley  (limited spaces)
July 2,3 Finnabair (almost sold out)
October 17,18,19 Donna Downey (class announcements in August)

I've also been busy sourcing out NEW LOCAL talented ladies to come in and teach! Watch out for their class announcements shortly!  Plus, Courteney and I attended Prima Art Venture to expand out techniques! I'm so happy to have learned so many ideas and broadened my love for scrapbooking again! I've got 2 layout classes planned out already!   I want to offer a huge array of crafting styles for ALL of you! Without YOUR support, I would not have a store! Every class and crop sign up matters, every small purchase matters, and I appreciate it all 100%.  I am always so grateful when YOU support my shop! In return, I always promise to offer you fabulous customer service from all of my amazing staff; great prices ALL the time with NO membership fee or Coupon required;  and smile every time you come in for a visit! 

I know a lot of you have been patiently waiting for my online store to be fully stocked, and I'm happy to say, the wait should only be a few more days! I've passed this job onto to one of my techie peeps and she is doing it up as we speak!  My next job on hand will be learning how to record Online Classes!  I'm doing everything I can to reach you all!
I'm also passing along my web site to my wonderful friend, designer and staff member Courteney so she too can keep this web site update when I'm too busy with "behind the scene" store gunk! LOL!

Lastly, I will leave you with a Dina Wakley tutorial.  We still have a few spaces left in Dina's 4 hour classes ( full day one is Sold Out) . Classes are NOT just for those who art journal, these techniques look beautiful of cards and background for scrapbooking! Do not miss out, and do not be intimidated! Watch how easy Dina makes it look on the video below! You can sign up online 24/7 CLICK HERE


Photobucket

No comments: