Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Faber Castell meet Gorjuss Girl




Hi All!
Did you see yesterday's post with the the paper tole Gorjuss Girls? Well today, I'm still having fun with the Gorjuss Collection, but today I played with the stamps! I just ADORE "The Fox' Stamps.  She is so cute, and lets face it, anything with animal ears is even cuter! I always had my twins in hats with ears when they were babies.  Anyhooo.....I made this super cute card with Faber Castell's Aquarelle Pencils! This is the first big image I have ever done with them, and they were SO easy to use!!!!! For some like me who seems to be "coloring" challenged, I was SO please with the results!  I think one of the reasons my results turned out so well is because I used Water Color Paper.  It really makes a difference having the correct paper for the job, so don't cheap out! If you're water coloring, us WATER COLOR paper...if your using alcohol ink markers, use the appropriate paper. (I sell both at the shop)
My base of my card is from the Gorjuss Collection, the same one I blogged yesterday, and the pattern paper was from the same kit as yesterdays too.  I finished off the card with hand doodling...I love to doodle, and you can't get much simpler then the boarders I did, but it really adds a great POP to the card.  I used my Fude Ball Black pen and my white Gelly Roll.
You can purchase supplies in shop or ONLINE HERE


Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by
Dawn

No comments: