Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Prima's Bloom Girls Sugar Skull







 Hi All
Hope you are enjoying your Summer! I'm going to make an attempt to post on here more. I'm sure you can appreciate, being a Mom of twin boys, and running a shop is not the easiest task on the planet, and time management is my biggest struggle! I do post on FB every day, so if you can, PLEASE LIKE my FB store page, and stay in the loop of what going on.
Anyhoo...today's posting is my creation I made this morning.  Twins slept in, so I woke up to a very quiet house, I made my coffee and was just in the mood to create..so I did! I love how she turned out!   I just adore Jamie Dougherty, as person and as an artist, she is just golden! Actually off the Prima staff that I have met so far and simply, genuine and wonderful and I have nothing but high praise for them all.  If you every get a chance to take a class with a Prima Designer, be it as Prima Art Venture, or an individual class at you local store, DO IT! I went to Canadian Art Venture and was blown away with the projects, and then again by the designers themselves ( and Denny! who coordinated  the event).  And then last week, Finnabair taught in MY STORE! And let me tell you...BLOWN AWAY!  Her projects we're phenomenal, her instructions superb and her personality is the BOMB DIGITY!    OK back on point...sorry I'm a squirrel!
Today's creation was made on an old back ground I had kicking around; one of my "mop up" sheets of Dylusions! NEVER throw those out, I reach in to my goody bag of mops up to create with all the time!  So I stamped Jamie's Bloom Girl Stamp (#980023); and then I used white Gesso, Design Memory Craft Faber Castell markers and doodled away.  I changed her hair up a bit by making it longer and by removing some of the doodles.  I finished off with a Prima Flower and Wood element, along with Fab Scraps chipboard by painting black gesso and sprayed with Primary Elements Pigments homemade spray and some Silks dry brushed along the edge. 
Hope you like! If you'd like to purchase any of the items, send me a message to theinkedstamper@gmail.com  I'm working getting then added to the ONLINE store!
Photobucket

No comments: