Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Remembrance Day is VERY important: Lest We Forget, Freedom Class

Hi All!
 As a retailer I feel copious amounts of pressure to have all the holiday displays up VERY VERY early...as you know, I march to the beat of my own drum. Yes I have Christmas items in shop, because I have to, or I would loose business. However, my displays will not switch to Christmas until Nov 12, after Remembrance Day.
 Our Freedom came at the cost of our Veteran's, and it is beyond important we honor that. You can even donate at my shop and grab your poppy to wear on your heart as I have a poppy donation display on my counter.
 On November 11, 6:30-8:30, I will be hosting a Freedom layout Class for $20, and $5 from each class will be donated into the poppy bin for Veteran's. Please sign up and share with your friends, I would love to fill all 19 spaces. Thank you. Sample will be up soon, my poppy products are due in on Thursday
 Lest We Forget: Freedom Layout Class
November 11, 6:30-8:30
$20, includes $5 donation
(sample and small supply list will be up asap)





Photobucket

No comments: