Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

30% OFF SALE..Monthly Kit CLUB...Monica's DT

Hi All! 
Bare with me...I've got a few announcements today before we move onto Monica's gorgeous DT Project! 
  • Become a MONTHLY KIT CLUB MEMBER and SAVE 25%: Kits will be full of fabulous new products with a retail minimum value of $37.50 but will only cost you $30 when you commit to a 6 month term; savings of $45...sign up for 12 months save $90 a YEAR!!! Each Kit will include a mix of paper, embellishments and other yummy goodies that catch my eye, at a discounted rate to Kit Club Member only! Kits are available to post as well for a flat rate of $15 to any where in Canada. Project Samples will be available each month for inspiration in shop and online! As an ADDED BONUS for those who live close by, Kit collection day will always fall on a 10-10-10 Crop which you will get to attend for FREE when you register! (registration subject to spaces availability) Please email theinkedstamper@gmail.com  to register and I will send you over the form for you to fill in and send back.
  • HUGE 30% OFF SALE! Starting TODAY until Dec 23 (We will be CLOSED Dec 24 until January1)  99% of the store is included in the sale! Just not handmade items, Liquetex, Golden, Prima Mediums, Julie Nutting Boy stamps, Glitter Dust and PanPastels. Everything else is 30% OFF!!!!
  • OK On to Monica's Project! 
December Design Team Project - JOY OF THE SEASON FRAME


Hello everyone! I had fun doing this months project - after a short
period of WHAT THE HECK DO I DO WITH THAT!? when I first saw the
inspiration photo. It was a very short moment though, as the minute I
saw the frame in the corner I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I started with a Kaisercraft Beyond the Page Ornate frame. I had

originally wanted to use it for another project, but it worked great for
this one. I put Gesso on it first, then painted it with the fab Dina
Wakely white acrylic paint. I then used Viva Decor white crackle, along
with some Prima Bloom spray in gold to give it an aged/antique look.  I
then used the amazing My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring paper line for
both the back (the branches paper) and the letters (the Reindeer names
paper). I was originally going to make my own pine cones but couldn't
get them to work as I wanted (at least not in time to get my project
done!) so instead found some at a local store that I funky'd up using
the Glitter Dust in Silver that I got from the fabulous Dawn!!

My final step was to put everything together. I have been asked a few

times how I do this and since there is really no rhyme nor reason to my
process, I thought I might do a video to show everyone just that. I will
be posting it to my YouTube channel right after my project goes up on
the blog, so please check it out and let me know what you think!
(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx65qO9iM7BmrBWFJGcPo3A)

Again, I want to thank Dawn and Courtney and everyone at The Inked

Stamper for this great opportunity to be part of their team!  Hope you
all enjoy my project and have a very Merry Christmas!

Monica




Supply list:

My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring paper (Branches and Reindeer Names)

My Mind's Eye - Sleigh Bells Ring bows
Maya Road - Oh Deer Resins
Miscellaneous flowers and leaves from Prima
Glitter Dust by Thermoweb - Silver
Kaisercraft Beyond the Page - Ornate Frame
Dina Wakely acrylic Paint - white
Viva Decor Croco Crackling Colour - white
Prima Bloom Sprays - gold
miscellaneous glues, gesso and other adhesives


 
Photobucket

No comments: