Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Christmas Count Down Project and Christmas OPEN HOUSE





Hi All!
We have all been working so hard to prepare for our FIRST CHRISTMAS OPEN HOUSE, Saturday December 6, 10am-4pm.  We have lots of local Crafty Artists who are bringing in their wares to sell! Lots of One of a Kind Frames, Vintage Windows, Canvases and Vinyl decorated Christmas items! Along with Cards & Tags for those of you who just didn't' have time to make them.  We also still have some Christmas Card Kits left too (great for YOU to make your own cards without having to "think" about what to do, OR Give it to your child to create while you get on with your Christmas prep!)   Please bring Cash to pay for handmade items as these are not store stock, I would hate to charge the venders bank and credit card fees on top. *

Now onto my Design Team Project.....
As you seen on Monday's post for Pam's creation, here is our inspiration picture this month, straight for My Mind's Eye Pinterest page!  As soon as I saw this collection, Sleigh Bells Ring by My Minds Eye, I knew it was going to be popular!!! And boy has it been! The Design Team has made FABULOUS project with it, the full collection sold right out, BUT luckily, I ordered more in, so pop down to grab some TODAY to get cracking on your projects with!
For mine, I decide to create my boys a new Christmas Count Down.  I started off with one of the awesome Prima Vintage Cream Frames; I jazzed it up with some Prima Chalk paint and some glazes, and just LOVE how it turned out...so much so, that this will be a class for sure!

I used all My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring, paper and embellishments, plus their Countdown Kit from the Joyous Collection.  The only non MME I added was the scrabble letters and Lawn Fawn wood Snowflakes.   I LOVE how the die cut packs make embellishing so EASY and AFFORDABLE! Added a little twine, and little Design Memory Crafts Glitter gel, Prima Heavy Gel Medium mixed with Glass Glitter, lots of Crackle Accents and BOOM...we have a sweet new Christmas Count Down! 
I used Velcro behind the Count down numbers so they can easily be changed every day.
Thanks so much for stopping by, your comments are always 100% appreciated!!! Please head on over to the shop to see this and all the Design Team Creations in person, taking good photos of projects is such a challenge...on the day I took these, it was a blizzard outside, so not a lick of sunlight to be had! 
Anyhoo, thanks again
Dawn

1 comment:

Kate said...

So disappointed I missed the open house! Saw everything today and what was still for available for sale looks amazing - especially those windows and cabinets.