Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, December 11, 2014

First Guest Designer: Monica Lipscombe and her STUNNING Vintage Window Count Down

                                             Vintage Window Advent Calendar


I started with an old window I had from an abandoned farmhouse. I painted the glass with chalk paint. I then created mini library card pockets from the wonderful My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring paper line, strung them on twine with clothes pins and used the tags (that are tucked in the pockets)  from the same paper line combined with some I created with card stock and ink sprays. All the tags  are  decorated with brads from the Joyous paper line from My Mind's Eye.
The numbers are called Advent Tags also from the Joyous LIne from My Mind's Eye and the bow at the bottom was is also a part of the Sleigh Bells Ring collection centered with a Flair Button from Echo Park Paper.
The top of the window is adorned with Kaiser Craft wooden Reindeers sprayed with Dylusions Spray and touched with stickles.
Supply List
12 x 12 paper - 'Sleigh Bells Ring' from My Mind's Eye
Advent Tags - 'Joyous' from My Mind's Eye
Bows - 'Sleigh Bells Ring' from My Mind's Eye
Deocrative Brads - 'Joyous'  from My Mind's Eye
Flair Buttons - ' Christmas Cheer' from Echo Park Paper
Wooden Flourishes - 'Reindeer' from Kaiser Craft
Dylusion Sprays - 'Cherry Pie' and 'White Linen'
Decorative Washi Tape from Carta Bella
Tomato - 'Izink'
Dark Brown -'Stickles'
24 wooden mini clothes pins
1 red glittered mini clothes pin
Striped ribbon from my stash
Twine from my stash
Gesso, Scissors,Stapler and Glue Gun

Thank You, 
Monica

Photobucket

No comments: