Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, January 16, 2015

Guest Designer JANINE!



Hi everyone, Janine here for The Inked Stamper Design team! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas .  I don't know about everyone else , but I needed a little kick in the butt after the holidays to get back into my crafting. Thank goodness for the design team inspiration, as soon as I looked at it all of the ideas started flowing and I couldn't wait to start my project! The Bo-Bunny Altitude paper line was the perfect place to start my project and if you ask me they hit the nail right on the head with this beautiful paper!! After choosing my paper I mixed up some light modelling paste and a few sprays of Dylusions sprays in "Crushed Grape" and used one of my snowflake stencils to give the paper some texture and dimension.  After that was dry I sprayed some "make your own" Primary elements mixed with water in "Teal Zircon"( this was a Finnabair trick she taught us this summer!) over top of the snowflakes. I then sprayed Color bloom spray in Pearl white over the whole page to tone down everything and give a beautiful shimmer!  Then I stamped some snowflakes on neutral paper with "weathered wood" distress ink, fussy cut them out and then clear powder heat embossed them to give them shine and texture. I picked a few different papers in the same Altitude line, cut them in different shapes and sizes and inked the edges in weathered wood to make a background for my picture. Then it was time to arrange everything down on paper. I usually group all my embellishments in two groups in a line that is pleasing to the eye.  So away I went  grouping my stamped snowflakes, Prima dollie die cuts, Prima flowers, metal snowflakes, say it in pearls and say it in crystals in a diagonal line on either corner of my picture and finished it off with a burlap bow and a few spots of silver Izinks! I had a ton of fun  playing with my craft stuff and making something pretty! I hope you all enjoy my project and that I inspired you all to go into your own craft rooms and make something pretty...after all it is too cold to go outside so you might as well stay in and craft!!!! 




Photobucket

No comments: