Pages

Dawn Pritchard Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

CLASS: Steampunk a la Girl Canvas Class

 
CLASS Announcement
Fabulous Steampunk a la Girl Canvas Class
Tuesday May 19, 7pm-10pm
Fee $50 includes supplies except tools

Join me, Dawn, Tuesday evening in my new classroom space in my home 5 min north of St Albert for this FABULOUS Prima Steampunk a la Girl Canvas Class, 10x20 inches, very cool shape to work on. Classes are limited to 10 people, so nice and small for lots of attention, and a good giggle as well! You will be learning how to make an AMAZING sky background that I promise you will recreate over and over again; play with Glazing, chalk paints and the gorgeous new PRIMA VELLUM BUTTERFLIES! All supplies will be included in this class, you just need to bring your tool kit. Please note frame is not included in fee, canvas, paint, and material are though.
To register please send an email to theinkedstamper@gmail.com with a contact phone number.  I'll call or email you payment and house direction. OR if you are on my FB page, just PM me.   You can send an etransfer to secure your spot.
Supply List
Scissor's, Craft Sheet, Spongex2 (or 1 cut in half), palette, paint brushes, pallet knife, gel medium, heavy gel medium, modeling paste ( I used whipped spackle); heat tool, baby wipes/paper towels ** If possible bring some Prima small background stamps, font's, splatters, and the Prima Anchor stencil 572240
Photobucket

No comments: